NOTICE OF AGM | 19 NOV 2018
Notice of 2018 Annual General Meeting
ACT Shelter Association
Monday 19 November 2018
Venue: Burranda Room at the new ACT Shelter Office, 46 Clianthus Street, O’Connor ACT 2602.
This meeting is open to all current financial members of ACT Shelter or a delegate of a member organisation. If you would like to renew your membership you can do so here: ACT Shelter online membership application.
12:30pm – Informal Lunch – Thank you to our Members for contributing to our work in 2017-18
- 1. Welcome, acknowledgement of country and introductions
- Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting (20 November 2017)
- Chairperson’s report
- Executive Officer’s report
- Presentation of Auditor’s Report on the 2017-18 Financial Statements and Treasurer’s Report
- Appointment of Auditor
- Appointment of Public Officer
- Election and appointment of ACT Shelter Incorporated Executive Committee*
- Launch of ACT Shelter 2018-2021 Strategic Plan
* Nomination forms are on the next page. ACT Shelter’s Executive Committee comprises the office-bearers of the association—(a) the chairperson; (b) the treasurer; and (c) the secretary—and not less than 3 and no more than 5 ordinary executive committee members. For further information, see: ACT Shelter Rules of Association.pdf.